Thank you for visiting our website. Here, you’ll find information about our worship services, ministries, events, and our mission. We invite you to learn more about Emmanuel and to join the conversation on our Facebook page.
Making Christ Known Through
Facebook Streaming Schedule
Weekly Sunday’s Kids Message @ 9:30AM (September – May)
Weekly Sunday Service @ 10AM
Daily Weekday Godcast with Pastor John @ 8AM (Monday – Saturday)
Streams will appear in the Facebook Feed below while Live, ‘
and archived on Facebook after they end.
The E- Meal Ministry
Free Program for Anyone in Need
E for Emergency
E for Essential
E for Everyone in Need
E for Every Day during the emergency
E for Emmanuel (A reminder that God Is With US!)
10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Monday through Saturday
Rear entrance on Lumber St (1 Block North of Broad St.)
Since its beginning, the E-Meal Ministry at Emmanuel Lutheran Church has become one of the largest food relief programs in our region.
If you are blessed and don’t need a helping hand at this time, please consider donating food to the program, or volunteering to help assemble and distribute meals.
Packs of Peanut Butter and Crackers
Packs of Cheese and Crackers
Single Serving Meals
Please bring Donations to the church during the following hours:
Monday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
May God’s peace guide us and lead us through these perilous times
and may God’s love guide us in serving our neighbors.
Pastor John +
(September – May)
Hosted by Emmanuel Families
- Pastor John's Daily GodCast August 15, 2022 at 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- E-Meal Distribution August 15, 2022 at 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Bushi Karate August 15, 2022 at 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Bushi Karate August 15, 2022 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Fellowship Hall http://www.bushikarate.net/
- AA Meeting August 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Book Club August 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Pastor John's Daily GodCast August 16, 2022 at 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Upper Bucks Pericope Study August 16, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- E-Meal Distribution August 16, 2022 at 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Bushi Karate August 16, 2022 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Fellowship Hall http://www.bushikarate.net/